Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Not only is Hanukkah around the corner, but so is Christmas! How exciting is that! I love Holidays, it's a great time to bond with family. I love decorating my home in all sorts of ways, and inviting over all my family. I always enjoy creating a theme and working around that. I try to create a real feeling for that Holiday, whether it's decorating the chairs at the table or even the chandelier! I start searching the web for my inspiration in advance so I can shop and order in advance. There are always such great ideas and I sometimes have trouble deciding which design to go with, and that's when I seek out my friends for their advice, I send them different ideas via email, and let them them vote for the better idea. It always works for me, you should try it too. So figured I'd give you some ideas for your Christmas party: This Christmas party sleek invitation will give your guests a sneek peak of what will be instore! or how about dressing in these festive Happy Holidays shirts, that's sure to spread the christmas feeling. Get it in mens, womens, and chikdrens and dress up the whole family, and you can easily add names to the bottom of the design or to the back of the shirt to make them more personal! Happy Holidays, and have fun with your preperations!


No comments:

Post a Comment